The course has the following objectives:
- To introduce the participants to the area of professional training courses development
and training/presentation skills.
- To learn how to formulate training objectives, tools and techniques through preparation
and rehearsals reaching the point of actual delivery managing the audience and handing
- To practice professional presentation techniques and get feedback for improvement and
fine – tuning of all aspects of their presentations.
- Definition of training as part of people development.
- The components of a training activity.
- Mixing the different types in a successful training experience.
- Different objectives of a training course.
- Direct and indirect objectives – ways to develop and propose.
- Developing the approach and strategy for the course.
- Preparation of the different tools in presentation (ladies and gentlemen).
- Confidence building and self – motivation.
- Preparing for the BIG day!
- Using different tools in training courses.
- Presentation techniques and approaches.
- Image to be projected – confidence how to get it and show it.
- Body language, voice management and general attitude.
- Controlling the presentation and its interaction.
- Handling the audience and their questions.
- Difficult participants and audience management.
Who Should Attend?
Top/Senior Executives & Managers in charge of orientation activities or training within their
organizations – this can also include younger professionals working directly in the fields of
Marketing, Sales, Operations, Organization Development, Management Consulting,
Human Resources Functions including HR generalists and training Executives, etc…
The course is carried out in three training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009