The course has the following objectives:
- To review modern practices in the entire recruitment process including vacancy
assessment, profiling of candidates and carting out interviews as well as comparing
and choosing candidates.
- To learn and practice various interviewing techniques and how to run a structured
interview for candidates for different organizational levels including managers.
- To observe the communication process and emotional intelligence needs of a good
interviewer through a number of role play simulations.
- Objectives of recruitment within an organization.
- Identifying manpower requirements – HOW!
- Distribution of work, tasks and job descriptions.
- Vacancy and position job description assessment.
- Profile description of candidates and development of selection criteria.
- Media of search for candidates – screening of candidates, applications or resumes.
- All the above as PREPARATION for a GOOD interview.
- Objectives of interviews and key learning points (the rules).
- Preparation for an interview.
- Interviewing flow and techniques in questioning and running the meeting.
- Perceptions and facts.
- Using emotional intelligence in interviewing – is it a game?
- Investigating the interesting points.
- Ways to ask a question and what questions to avoid – using stepping stones.
- Matching the criteria or going for a second/third run of interviews.
- The final decision and implications.
Who Should Attend?
Top/Senior/Middle executives & Managers in charge of running recruitment activities
including administration as well as interviewing – This can also include younger
professionals working directly in the fields of organization development, management
consulting, human resources functions including HR generalists and training executives.
The course is carried out in two training days.
Copyright © Rawafid 2009