The course has the following objectives:
- To introduce to the participants the importance and role of human resource
management in modern organizations.
- To help acquainting the participants with the basic human resource functions, and the
methods and techniques that are used to activate each function in the organization.
- To enable/motivate the participants to apply the methods and techniques in their
companies mainly in the areas of organization structures, performance appraisal
recruitment and interviewing as well as softer HR Services.
- The human resource strategies that could be used for different company strategies.
- The 8 functions of the modern human resources.
- Organization strategy, structures and job descriptions.
- Manpower planning strategies and calculation models.
- Recruitment in organizations – objectives and practices.
- Profile description of candidates and development of selection criteria.
- Media of search for candidates as well as screening of application and resumes.
- Interviewing skills and key learning points (the rules)
- Role and importance of performance appraisal in developing the employee.
- The performance appraisal cycle.
- Development, coaching and training.
- Training and the investment of the company.
- Setting the parameters for the different jobs.
- Design of training activities and their integrating with other development tools.
- Career development and succession planning.
- Compensation & benefits systems.
- Counseling and industrial relations activities.
Who Should Attend?
Top/Senior Executives and Managers in charge of setting organizational strategies and
human resources systems within their organizations – This can also include younger
professionals working directly in the fields of organization development, management
consulting, human resources functions including HR generalists and training executives.
The course is carried out in four training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009