This course is designed to empower participants with the knowledge, skills and attitudes required for developing a systematic planning approach to assure that the organization has the right people, in the right jobs, with the right skills at the right times.
Participants will develop the skills required to think strategically about human resource issues, implement and manage a human resource planning system, link human resources planning to corporate strategic and business planning, identify the major human resources strategic issues and analyze their impact on the organization and measure the results the results of the planning.
- Defining strategic thinking.
- Identifying key forces and their impact on strategic human resource planning: customer
technology, quality management.
- Identifying the need for, and benefits of, human resources strategic planning.
- Designing a strategic human resources planning model.
- Identifying the relationship between the human resources plan and the corporate plan.
- Defining the steps in building the human resources plan.
- Designing the human resources plan document.
- Monitoring and evaluating the plan.
- Assessing your origination`s readiness to plan.
- Implementing the planning process.
Who Should Attend?
All those involved in the area of human resources and planning
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009