The course has the following objectives:
- To introduce participants to the meaning of Business Planning including how to stand on the current position of their companies both internal and external.
- To learn how to devise the future/targeted position of the company again externally and internally(where we want to go)
- To learn how to formulate the proper Action Plan for moving from A to B through a set of Programmes.
- To provide and explain to the participants a number of tools they could use in this process as well as a number of applications on their business.
- The concept of Productivity Improvement / Business Planning.
- External Business Planning.
- Strategic Analysis (Point A), Strategic Marketing Planning
- Setting Company Objectives Vis-à-vis the Market (s)
- Defining Imperatives / Strategies (Point B)
- Developing programmes for implementing the strategies (Action Plan)
- Linking Internal Requirements to External Strategies
- Carrying out an internal Audit of Production, Processes, Finance and HR
- Developing the starting Point for internal development Point A
- Formulating the internal Set-up as to above aspects, Point B
- Technology, Employees, Product, Tasks and processes, etc.
- Developing the Full Implementation Plan (Comprehensive Action Plan)
- Writing up the Business Plan, using the forms and TOOLS Proposed by the Consultant for compiling the Action Plan as well as additional complementary hints and tips for a more solid Documentation
Who Should Attend?
Top/Senior Executives & Managers in charge of setting Business Strategies and Work Programmes within their organizations – This can also include younger professionals working directly in Business Planning, Product Planning, Consulting and Marketing Planning.
The course is carried out in five training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009