The course has the following objectives:
- To be introduced to the strategic side of human resources planning including succession planning and career development planning.
- To learn how to maintain the company employees through setting competitive salary structures and benefits.
- To learn and practice the service of internal counseling for the employees and developing the key HR/Employees communication channels open.
- Building the second line/alternate position holders.
- Deciding of potential providing positions (PPP).
- Identifying potential candidates (people).
- Formulating the appropriate "Development Path" – maintaining and growing.
- Importance of career planning to feed in succession planning.
- Maintaining our most valuable assets in the company.
- Maintaining their motivation and drive to perform.
- Regulate the inevitable organization dynamic.
- The package structure and developing salary structures.
- Grading systems and relation with salaries.
- Running salary surveys and maintaining salary intelligence.
- Incentive schemes and how they are designed and implemented.
- Salary administration processes and procedures + benefits.
- Definition of counseling and its objectives.
- Practices of counseling in organizations.
- The important tips of using counseling.
- Other comments….
Who Should Attend?
Top/senior executives & managers in charge of setting organizational strategies and human resources systems within their organizations – This can also include younger professionals working directly in the fields of organization development, management consulting, human resources functions including HR generalists and training executives.
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009