The course has the following objectives:
- To review top management understanding of meaning of a mission & vision statement as well as how to develop them for the organization.
- To be able to identify the different forces existing in the external environment.
- To identify the organization`s core competence, and competitive advantage.
- To conduct functional analysis to determine the organization`s capabilities.
- To learn and apply the developments of strategic options and choosing a course of action.
- The strategic management model
- Development of vision and mission
- Developing goals & objectives
- Developing strategies & policies
- The external environment & industry analysis
- Case Study: Application on external environment & industry assessment
- Business strategy, cost leadership and differentiation
- Corporate strategy
- The internal environment
- Functional strategies
- Case Study: Application on internal environment & industry assessment.
Who Should Attend?
Top/Senior Executives & Managers from various functions seeking to fine tune their management strategic awareness and abilities with better understanding of the hard and soft areas of management including strategy formulation, people management and planning and implementing change in their respective functions as well as organization wide.
The course is carried out in three training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009