The course has the following objectives:
- To be introduced to the forces and challenges coming within organization behavioras well as its components of structure, culture, politics and internal functional dynamics.
- To explore organizational change processes within the organization and how the cultureand politics come into play as well as providing examples of cases where change was a success through proper planning, commitment and Implementation.
- To highlight the management role in formulating change and managing the process of change while using the core competencies in guiding the change process.
- Introduction to change management.
- Initiatives to change through reading strategy.
- Resistance to change and mapping the organization inclinations.
- Strategies of change with small and major organizations.
- Setting a change plan – schools of change in organizations.
- Phases of change.
- Changing through culture and politics.
- Setting and running an internal PR plan for the change process.
- Monitoring the change process and measuring its impact.
- Power base assessment survey.
- Case Study assignment on own organization.
Who Should Attend?
Top/Senior Executives & Managers from various functions seeking to fine tune their management strategic awareness and abilities with better understanding of the hard and soft areas of management including strategy formulation, people management and planning and implementing change in their respective functions as well as organization wide.
The course is carried out in three training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009