The objective of this course is to direct participants on how to develop a concentrated and focused, yet effective and readable marketing plan.
This course shows how all the pieces fall into the marketing puzzle and how to succeed in today`s competitive markets.
- Gathering information.
- Defining needed information.
- Avoiding unnecessary information.
- Analyzing the present situation.
- Competition comparison.
- SWOT analysis.
- Setting objectives.
- Keeping in mind the necessary qualifications of objectives.
- Using objectives to decide on direction.
- Selecting strategies.
- This is the umbrella for the various methods that will be used to reach the objectives.
- The action plan.
- Spelling-out the details and tactics to translate strategies.
- The impact on the vital part of the company: the finance.
- Define how to the implementation of the plan will be monitored & revised if needed.
Who Should Attend?
Marketers who are or will be involved in developing marketing plans.
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009