Objective of this Course is to understand the processes involved when individuals or groups select, purchase, use, or dispose of products. Also introduces the knowledge to understand different services, ideas or experiences to satisfy needs and desires.
- What is consumer behavior?
- How consumers think?
- The mind of the market.
- Learning and memory.
- Perception versus attitudes.
- Need versus wants.
- Segmenting consumers.
- Consumers as decision makers: the purchase situation, evaluation, and disposal.
- Factors influencing selection / decision making.
- Age, income, class, culture, and lifestyle influences on consumers.
Who Should Attend?
Employees working in Marketing, Research and Advertising functions, who need to learn how to generate the right insights about their targets consumers.
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009