- To provide the participants with in-depth understanding of market research and analysis of marketing opportunities.
- To know to analyze and predict buyers`(consumer as well as business) behaviors and responses to different features, styles, and other attributes, marketers must turn to marketing research.
- The definition of marketing research.
- The types of marketing research.
- The marketing research process.
- Primary & secondary data validation.
- Survey methods. - Identifying competitors.
- Analyzing competitors.
- Monitoring competitive activities.
- The characteristics of the Egyptian market.
- Analyzing consumers/businesses markets and their buyer behavior.
- Identifying & assessing market segments.
- Case Study: How a wrong segmentation and targeting can lead to a failure.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing Managers, and Marketing Researches of organizations that sell their products and services either to other organizations or to end consumers
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009