This course introduces and develops the communication concepts and tools available to companies for informing and persuading customers to buy their products and services.
The emphasis in this course is on designing and implementing total communication programs using the best combination of communication vehicles available to achieve a company`s objectives.
In addition to looking at advantage, we will examine the role of public relations, sales promotions event marketing and sponsorships, direct marketing and personal selling.
This highly interactive course uses lectures, case studies and examples of advertisements and other communication activities to develop the process of integrated marketing communication (IMC) management.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of the different communication media.
- Develop communication objectives as part of an overall marketing plan.
- Choose the most appropriate communication medium to meet your communication objectives.
- Identify opportunities for integrating the various tools.
- Develop an agency brief.
- Evaluate the creative proposals from your communication partners.
- Develop communication budgets.
- Measure the return of investment on communications
Who Should Attend?
Senior Management, Executives & Functional staff.
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009