This practical course aims at helping salesmen in developing their selling, organizing,and forecasting and communication skills to contribute positively in maximizing the bottom line of company profitability.
- First Day: Theoretical
- Selling steps start leads
- Identifying Potential Customers
- Forecasting Skills; Potential and Prospective Customers are considered.
- Building rapport and reporting process.
- Having the right attitude
- Pre-call preparation
- How to balance between Organizational and personal needs
- Handling Customer objections
- Sale Closing techniques
- Role Playing
- Second, Third Day
- Field Visits & Sales Practices
- Review & Open Discussions
Who Should Attend?
All Professional Sales Executives & Sales Supervisors, and new Sales managers and executives will benefit from this course.
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009