This course sets out a clear approach to Sales Management, ensuring a necessary balance is achieved between fulfilling business objectives and maintaining a motivated and committed Sales Team.
- The Role of the Sales Manager
- Choosing Management Style
- Mentor? Coach? Manager?
- Getting more from your team
- Keeping a Balanced Team
- The Right Coaching
- Continuous Training
- Running Effective Meetings
- SMART Goals and objectives
- Importance and Use of Forecasting
- Proper Time Management
- Individual and Personal action plan
Who Should Attend?
ales Managers newly appointed Sales Managers and Sales Staff who are expecting to be appointed to Sales management in the near future. It will also serve as a refresher to anyone who has held a Sales Management Role for any length of time.
The course is carried out in two training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009