- To train, review and refine the Participants selling skills to fit with the requirements of the current business situations and the most recent developments in sales techniques.
- To enhance the participants` effectiveness in conducting the sales jobs by providing practical training and practice on the "Consultative selling process"; and the concepts and techniques involved in this process.
- Principles of sales.
- Determining customers` needs and buying motives.
- Case Studies: salespeople role and common values – Exceeding customers` expectations – determining features and benefits.
- The consultative selling process.
- Adjusting communication style and behavior to suit different types of customers.
- Handling difficult types of customers.
- Communication skills and its application in the "Consultative selling process".
- Utilizing communication skills to uncover and understand customer needs.
- Case Studies: Applying the consultative selling process – Applying communication skills to understand customers` needs and requirements.
- Customer - personalized product presentations.
- Closing the sales.
- Case Studies: Conducting customer-personalized product presentations.
- Handling customers objections.
- Role Play: Applying the handling objections technique.
Who Should Attend?
Salespeople in different levels who interact directly or indirectly with customers; and who seek to maximize the results that they achieve with their customers by improving their personal skills and competencies.
The course is carried out in four training days
Copyright © Rawafid 2009